We got Amlogic S912 a few days ago, and are ready for this high-performance chipset for our NEXBOX A1, which is featured with Amlogic S912 CPU.
Hmm, can you image an octa-core high-end TV Box that is very very fast when you play games or watch HD videos.
Highlights of Amlogic S912 CPU:
* 2GHz 64-bit octo core ARM Cortex™ A53 CPU
* 750MHz+ ARM Mali™-820MP3 GPU processor
* HW UHD H.265/VP9 60fps 10-bit video decoder and low latency 1080 60fps video encoder
* Dolby Vision, HLG and HDR10 processing
* TrustZone based security for DRM video streaming
* WIFI, BT, USB, SD, Ethernet, Analog Audio and TS peripheral ports
* Power management auxiliary processor
S912 is an advanced application processor designed for high-performance 4k Set Top Box (STB) and gaming high box OTT/IP applications. It integrates a powerful CPU/GPU subsystem, a secured 4K video CODEC engine and a best-in-class HDR image processing pipeline with all major peripherals to form the ultimate low power multimedia AP.